- You may access the Delaware Title XIX Medicaid State Plan and State Plan Amendments on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) website.
- Delaware Medicaid providers may access the Delaware Medical Assistance Provider manual at the Delaware Medical Assistance Provider Web
- The United States Department of Agriculture, Food & Nutrition Service (FNS), is the federal agency responsible for overseeing the
Food Supplement Program. Follow this link to access the FNS website:
- The United States Department of Health & Human Services, Administration for Children and Families (ACF) is the federal agency
that provides funds to the Division of Social Services for the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families and Subsidized Child Care
programs. Follow this link to access the ACF website: ACF website.
- NEW MEDICARE DRUG BENEFIT - On December 8, 2003, the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement and Modernization Act of 2003
(MMA) was signed into law. The law provides eligible Medicare beneficiaries with a voluntary prescription drug benefit, effective
January 1, 2006, and transitional financial assistance through a Medicare-sponsored Drug Discount Card beginning in June 2004. For
additional information you may call 1-800-MEDICARE, or simply visit www.medicare.gov for general
Medicare information, and by clicking HERE
for specific information on the Medicare Discount Card and the Medicare drug benefit.”