Current Suspected Overdose Deaths in Delaware for 2022: Get Help Now!

Delaware Returns to Universal Indoor Mask Mandate Amid COVID Surge

COVID-19 Testing in High Demand. Check That Testing Sites Are Open and Accepting Walk-ups If You Don't Have an Appointment. logo

Emergency and Transitional Housing Services

The Division of State Service Centers, Office of Community Services administers 100% State General funds to private, non-profit agencies in Delaware that provide Emergency Shelter, and/or Transi􀆟onal Housing to homeless individuals and families. These funds provide opera􀆟onal assistance to agencies as they serve families and individuals who are experiencing homelessness. Current Shelter and/or Transitional Housing providers can be found by reviewing our Emergency/Transitional Housing Shelter Operations Grant table which can be found here.

For community resources and assistance please contact a State Service Center.

For further information please contact:
Division of State Service Centers
Herman Holloway Campus
Charles Debnam Building - Office of Community Services
ATTN: Emergency Transitional Housing Administrator
1901 North DuPont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720
Phone: (302) 255-9875
Fax: (302) 255-4463