DSAMH, the Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health is divided into the following sections:
Community Mental Health
- Provides mental health treatment, community counseling and support services.
- Provides supported housing services that promote independent living and community integration.
- Provides Mobile Crisis intervention services.
Delaware Psychiatric Center
- Provides psychiatric evaluation, diagnosis and inpatient treatment.
- Provides substance abuse treatment and prevention services.
- Refers and treat persons who present with co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse disorders.
Treatment Access Center (TASC) :
Provides assessment and case management services for clients sentenced by the Drug Court.
Strategic Prevention Framework - State Incentive Grant (SPF SIG) : With Funding from the Substance Abuse and
Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) the State of Delaware is developing a prevention infrastructure at the state and
For further contact information, please see our Contact Info page.