Delaware Healthy Children Program : Who Qualifies?
Your children may qualify if they...
- Do not have comprehensive health insurance,
- Are under the age of 19 and reside in the State of Delaware,
- Are U.S. citizens or qualified noncitizens,
- Are not dependents of a State of Delaware employee, and
- Meet income eligibility (please see the 200% Federal Poverty Level chart ); the number of people in
your family (children and adults combined) and your total family income determine the eligibility and premium cost for your family.
It's fast! It's easy! Call to see if you qualify.
Delaware Healthy Children Program - Related Links: