The mission of the Division of State Service Centers is to provide convenient access to human services, assist vulnerable populations,
support communities, and promote volunteer and service opportunities.
The Division's goals, as identified in the 2017 DSSC Annual Report, are as follows:
- Target and provide services and resources to those individuals and families in greatest need.
- Effectively use public and private resources to mitigate the causes and conditions of poverty in Delaware.
- Deliver high quality service to the State Office of Volunteerism's customers through communication, information-sharing, the identification and creation of volunteer opportunities, and customer satisfaction feedback.
- Increase access to information regarding services via effective communication networks and increased technological capacity.
- Ensure Operational effectiveness, efficiency & excellence for all DSSC Programs.