- Community Mental Health Clinics
- Provides mental health treatment, community counseling and support services.
- Provides supported housing services that promote independent living and community integration.
Community Mental Health Treatment Services
Location Phone Numbers New Castle County Community Mental Health - Wilmington Facility (302)778-6900 Kent County Community Mental Health - Dover Facility (302)857-5000 Sussex County Community Mental Health - Georgetown Facility (302)856-5490
- Mobile Crisis Intervention Services
- If you are having a psychiatric or substance abuse crisis and need assistance, call: (800) 652-2929
- Provides 24 hour Mobile Crisis Intervention services.
- Helps assist clients 18 years and older, with severe personal, family or marital problems.
Crisis Intervention Treatment Services
Location Phone Numbers New Castle County NCC Crisis Intervention Services
Herman Holloway Campus, Springer Building, 1901 N. DuPont Hwy., New Castle
Staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Covers all of New Castle County and provides field and office visits.
Wilmington Hospital Emergency Department
(302) 428-2118 During normal business hours staff assigned to the Georgetown Community Mental Health Center (CMHC)
and the Dover CMHC Front Door Teams will handle crisis calls.
Kent County Community Mental Health - Dover Facility (302)857-5000 Sussex County Community Mental Health - Georgetown Facility (302)856-5490 Community Mental Health - Ellendale Crisis Facility (302)345-6785 Milford and Ellendale Crisis Intervention Hours: Monday - Friday 12 pm to 8 am; 24 hours on weekends and holidays.
Adequate response times to all areas of Kent and Sussex County.
- Delaware Psychiatric Center
- Provides psychiatric evaluation, diagnosis and inpatient treatment.
Delaware Inpatient Treatment Services
Location Phone Numbers Herman M. Holloway, Sr. Campus (302) 255-2700
- Substance Abuse
- Provides substance abuse treatment and prevention services.
- Refers and treat persons who present with co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse disorders.
- Treatment Access Center (TASC): Provides assessment and case management services for clients sentenced by the Drug Court.
Substance Abuse Treatment Services Location Phone Numbers New Castle County Brandywine Counseling, Inc. (302) 472-0381 Treatment Access Center - Wilmington Facility (302) 577-2711 Connections Community Support Programs, Inc. (302) 454-7520 Connections Community Support Programs, Inc.(Toll Free Number) (866) 477-5345 New Castle County Detoxification (Kirkwood) (302) 691-0140 Kent County Connections Community Support Programs, Inc. (302) 672-9360 Treatment Access Center - Dover Facility (302) 857-5000 Kent/Sussex County Counseling (302) 735-7790 Sussex County Treatment Access Center - Georgetown Facility (302) 857-5000 Kent/Sussex County Counseling (302) 854-0172 Thresholds (302) 856-1835
For further contact information, please see our Contact Info page.