Main DMS Contact Information
Kevin Kelley, Director
Hansella Cannon , Deputy Director
Herman M. Holloway, Sr. Campus
Main Administration Building, Third Floor
1901 N. Du Pont Highway, Main Bldg.
New Castle, DE 19720
Phone: (302) 255-9000
FAX: (302) 255-4482
DMS Section Contact Information
Please see the sections page of this site for a more comprehensive description of each of the DMS units' functions. As a quick reference, very basic descriptions are provided below.
- Audit & Recovery Management Services (ARMS): Provides audit and recovery services addressing acts of fraud in public welfare programs administered by Delaware Health and Social Services (DHSS).
- Budget & Program Analysis/Revenue Management Services (BPA/RMS): Provides budget development, budget management and revenue management services for DHSS.
- Contract Management & Procurement (CM&P): Provides commodity purchasing, professional services RFPs and contract management services for DHSS.
- Facility Operations Unit (FO): Provides security, housekeeping, capital programs, administrative and maintenance management services for DHSS.
- Fiscal Management (FM): Provides accounts payable, grants, cash management, cost allocation, payroll, controller's office, general and payments services for DHSS.
- Human Resources Management (HRM): Provides HR training and administration and applicant services and labor relations/EEO services for DHSS.
- Information Resources Management (IRM): Provides helpdesk, application, network and telephone support, information technology training, planning, management and purchasing services for DHSS.
- Labor Relations: Provides guidance and advice regarding employee relations/labor issues.
- Planning & Quality Control (P&QC): Provides planning and program coordination and quality control for DHSS.