Main DMS Contact Information
Gary Heckert, Director
Kevin Kelley, Deputy Director
Herman M. Holloway, Sr. Campus
Main Administration Building, Third Floor
1901 N. Du Pont Highway, Main Bldg.
New Castle, DE 19720
Phone: (302) 255-9000
FAX: (302) 255-4482
DMS Section Contact Information
Please see the sections page of this site for a more comprehensive description of each of the DMS units' functions. As a quick reference, very basic descriptions are provided below.
- Audit & Recovery Management Services (ARMS): Provides audit and recovery services addressing acts of fraud in public welfare programs administered by Delaware Health and Social Services (DHSS).
- Budget & Program Analysis/Revenue Management Services (BPA/RMS): Provides budget development, budget management and revenue management services for DHSS.
- Contract Management & Procurement (CM&P): Provides commodity purchasing, professional services RFPs and contract management services for DHSS.
- Facility Operations Unit (FO): Provides security, housekeeping, capital programs, administrative and maintenance management services for DHSS.
- Fiscal Management (FM): Provides accounts payable, grants, cash management, cost allocation, payroll, controller's office, general and payments services for DHSS.
- Human Resources Management (HRM): Provides HR training and administration and applicant services and labor relations/EEO services for DHSS.
- Information Resources Management (IRM): Provides helpdesk, application, network and telephone support, information technology training, planning, management and purchasing services for DHSS.
- Labor Relations: Provides guidance and advice regarding employee relations/labor issues.
- Planning & Quality Control (P&QC): Provides planning and program coordination and quality control for DHSS.