Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities Services
The Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities (DSAAPD) provides a broad range of programs and services in Delaware. Some of these programs and services are operated directly by DSAAPD staff. Others are funded through DSAAPD and operated under contract by outside organizations.
Following is a list of the services and programs operated or funded by DSAAPD. Click on each service
to get a description, eligibility information, and other important facts.
Please note that there are many other valuable services available in Delaware which are operated and funded independently of DSAAPD. A comprehensive list of services is included in the in the DSAAPD publication, Guide to Services for Older Delawareans and Persons with Disabilities. See the box at the bottom of the page for download information.
- Adult Day Services
- Adult Foster Care
- Adult Protective Services*
- Alzheimer's Day Treatment
- Assistive Devices
- Attendant Services
- CARE Delaware (Caregiver Assistance-Respite-Education)
- Case Management
- Community Living
- Congregate Meals
- Delaware Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Delaware Kinship Navigator Program
- Delaware Money Management Program
- Delaware Senior Medicare Patrol Program
- Home Delivered Meals
- Home Modification
- Information and Assistance
- Joining Generations
- Legal Services
- Long Term Care Ombudsman Program*
- Medical Transportation
- Nursing Home Transition Program
- Nursing Home
- Options Counseling
- Personal Care
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Respite Care
- Senior Community Service Employment Program
* The Adult Protective Services Program and the Long Term Care Ombudsman Program are housed within the Delaware Health and Social Services Office of the Secretary.
|The Guide to Services for Older Delawareans and Persons with Physical
Disabilites can be downloaded and viewed on your computer by clicking on the image below.
2012-2013 Services Guide
If you have trouble downloading the Guide,
please visit the Help with Downloading DSAAPD Publications page.
If you would like to get printed copies,
please contact DSAAPD and a staff person will be glad to assist you.