Bioterrorism Services for Consumers
If you've witnessed a bioterrorism incident or been a victim, you can report the incident in one of the following ways:
- Call 911 if you need help.
- Call the Division of Public Health to speak with DPH scientists about bioterrorism concerns.
In the event of a bioterrorist attack or disease outbreak, residents statewide would be notified and receive instructions through the Emergency Broadcast System of television and radio stations.
Below are some links to other local states bioterrorism websites:
- Maryland Department of Health & Mental Hygiene - Preparedness & Response
- Virginia Department of Health - Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Pennsylvania Department of Health - Public Health Preparedness
- District of Columbia - Bioterrorism Preparedness
- New Jersey Department of Health & Senior Services - Emergency Preparedness
- Rhode Island Department of Health - Bioterrorism Preparedness Program
Another vaulable resource link is: