Delaware Cancer Registrars Association
The Delaware Cancer Registrars Association (DCRA) is a professional organization of the cancer data specialists who collect and manage
cancer incidence data within the state of Delaware. Since the DCRA is dedicated to the advancement of the cancer registration profession,
membership also includes cancer data specialists from the surrounding states of Maryland and Pennsylvania. The goals of the DCRA are to:
- Promote research and education in cancer registry administration and practice so that all cancer registrars may be of greater service
to the cancer patient.
- Establish standards of education for Cancer Registrars.
- Raise the level of knowledge and performance of Cancer Registrars through continuing education.
- Disseminate information to members of the Association regarding current activities, research and trends in the cancer field and in
the field of cancer registry.
- Initiate and/or participate in programs to improve and standardize the compiling of cancer registry information.
- Publish brochures and periodicals and issue other literature concerning the cancer registry field in the State of Delaware.
- Cooperate with other organizations and officials in fields concerning the field of cancer registry; to seek liaison with professional
and governmental organizations which utilize data derived from cancer registries.
For further information about the Delaware Cancer Registrars Association, please contact Dawn Grabowski, DCRA President, at Dawn.Grabowski@chanet.org.
Return to Delaware Cancer Registry home page