How can I get SNAP benefits (formerly called Food Stamps)?
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly called Food Stamps, is operated in Delaware by the Division of Social Services (DSS). For eligibility information or to apply for benefits, review the Delaware SNAP program page, contact DSS or visit Delaware ASSIST.
For more information on SNAP and other food benefits, please visit these pages:
- Social Security Administation's information on nutrition assistance programs
- Food Bank of Delaware's SNAP Outreach Program
- Food Bank of Delaware's Commodity Supplemental Food Program
- Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities' Congregate Meals Program
- Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities' Home Delivered Meals Program
If you have additional questions or need help, please contact the Delaware Aging and Disability Resouce Center (ADRC).