Skip to Page Content  |  Text Only Governor | General Assembly | Courts | Elected Officials | State Agencies
  Photo: Featured Delaware Photo
  Phone Numbers   Mobile   Help   Size   Print   Email

How can I get SNAP benefits (formerly called Food Stamps)?

The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly called Food Stamps, is operated in Delaware by the Division of Social Services (DSS).

To learn more about SNAP or apply for benefits:

For more information about other food benefit program, please visit these pages:

If you have additional questions or need help, please contact the Delaware Aging and Disability Resouce Center (ADRC).

Last Updated: Tuesday September 30 2014
site map   |   about this site   |    contact us   |    translate   |