Skip to Page Content  |  Text Only Governor | General Assembly | Courts | Elected Officials | State Agencies
  Photo: Featured Delaware Photo
  Phone Numbers   Mobile   Help   Size   Print   Email

Where can I get help if I can't pay my electric/fuel bill?

Contact Catholic Charities or the Salvation Army  to find out if you are eligible for their energy assistance programs.  Following are contact phone numbers for each organization:

Catholic Charities

New Castle County: 302-654-9295
Kent County: 302-674-1782
Sussex County: 302-856-6310

Salvation Army

New Castle County: 302-656-1696
Kent County:  302-678-9551
Sussex County: 302-856-7145

You can also contact the State Service Center in you area to find out about assistance with energy bills.  For more information and to get is a list of State Service Centers in Delaware, please see the Division of State Service Centers' website.

Last Updated: Friday January 16 2009
site map   |   about this site   |    contact us   |    translate   |