Determine Your Income Eligibility
Locate your family size on the left side of the table. Look at the columns to the right of that family size. If your family income is less than or equal to that amount, you may be eligible for WIC.
|Each additional family member||+7,696||+642||+148|
Guidelines effective July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017
How to Determine Your Family Size
- Count all the members of your household, related or non-related.
- A pregnant woman counts as two family members.
- In the case of a known multiple birth pregnancy, count each fetus as one family member.
How to Determine Your Income
- Add up the gross income of all family members included in determining your family size.
- Some military personnel receive allowances that do not count in determining income.