Health Services and Medical Assistance
Cancer Prevention and Screenings
This service is provided by the Division of Public Health (DPH). For more information about DPH
services, please visit the DPH website or contact DPH.
Long Term Care
The DSS Long Term Care program offers the following services:
- Medicaid Nursing Facility Care
- Medicaid Home and Community-Based Services
- Medicaid 30-Day Acute Care Hospital services
- Medicaid Children's Community Alternative Disability Program
- Medicaid Out-of-state Rehabilitation Hospital Services
- Qualified Medicare Beneficiary (QMB) programs
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) related programs
This service is provided by the Division of Social Services (DSS). For more information about DSS
services, please visit the DSS website or contact DSS.