Delaware Solid Waste Authority
P.O. Box 455
Dover, DE 19903-0455
||The Recycle Center is part of "Recycle Delaware"
and is available to the general public. Recycle bins are available for:
For more information on "Recycle Delaware",
call Rich VonStetten at 1-800-404-7080.
- Clear, Green and Brown Glass
- Plastic Bottles
- Aluminum, Steel and Empty Aerosol Cans
- Paper(Newspapers, Magazines and Phone Books)
||Please follow the written directions or the red dots on the map below to the Recycle Center.
- Right from Route 13 South(North duPont Highway) into Delaware Health and Social Services'(DHSS) Herman
M. Holloway Campus
- Need directions to DHSS Holloway Campus?
- Right onto DHSS traffic circle
- Right onto Southwest Street (3rd turn or "C" on the map)
- Left at first intersection(point "P" on the map)
- Left at first intersection(point "I" on the map)
- Right at the first or second entrance on the right
- The Recycle Center is the straight ahead.
Printer friendly Map