Delaware Solid Waste Authority
P.O. Box 455
Dover, DE 19903-0455
||The Recycle Center is part of "Recycle Delaware" and is available to the general public. Recycle bins are available for:
For more information on "Recycle Delaware", call Rich VonStetten at 1-800-404-7080.
- Clear, Green and Brown Glass
- Plastic Bottles
- Aluminum, Steel and Empty Aerosol Cans
- Paper(Newspapers, Magazines and Phone Books)
- Corrugated Cardboard
||Please follow the written directions or the red dots on the map below to Recycle Center.
- Turn into the Southern entrance of Delaware Hospital for the Chronically Ill by proceeding South on Sunnyside Road past the northern/main entrance and turn Right at the first opportunity
- Need directions to the DHSS Delaware Hospital for the Chronically Ill Campus?
- Turn Left at the first opportunity and proceed into a parking lot
- The Recycle Center is located in the southern corner of the parking lot.
Printer friendly Map