A network of volunteers in Delaware contribute their time in support of our mission.
The Division for the Visually Impaired relies on volunteers for a variety of tasks:
- Transcribing Print into Braille
- Narrating print texts onto cassette tape
- Producing Large Print versions of material
- Reading material to clients
- Providing clerical support
If you are interested in an opportunity not listed here or would like further clarification about the opportunities noted above, please contact the Division for the Visually Impaired .