DSAMH, the Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health is divided into the following sections:
- Community Mental Health
- Provides mental health treatment, community counseling and support services.
- Provides supported housing services that promote independent living and community integration.
- Provides Mobile Crisis intervention services.
- Delaware Psychiatric Center
- Provides psychiatric evaluation, diagnosis and inpatient treatment.
- Substance Abuse
- Provides substance abuse treatment and prevention services.
- Refers and treat persons who present with co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse disorders.
- Treatment Access Center (TASC): Provides assessment and case management services for clients sentenced by the Drug Court.
- Strategic Prevention Framework - State Incentive Grant (SPF SIG): With Funding from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) the State of Delaware is developing a prevention infrastructure at the state and community levels.
For further contact information, please see our Contact Info page.