Office of Health and Risk Communication
The Office of Health and Risk Communication (OHRC) is a full service public affairs office within the Delaware Division of Public Health (DPH). OHRC works closely with DPH sections and community partners to protect and promote the health of all people in Delaware. OHRC ensures that the Division’s information is accurate, timely, complete, and easy to understand.
OHRC also manages DPH emergency communications during an emergency. The office forms the nucleus of the State Health Operations Center’s Public Affairs Group.
- Develop DPH communications strategy
- Promote DPH programs and services
- Press relations
- Inform DPH sections and community health partners of emerging public health issues and response
- Develop and post social media
- Coordinate events
- Publication writing, review, and editing
- Lay-out and design
- Create and publish monthly community newsletters
- September 2016 - Special Immunizations Edition!
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- June 2016 - Special Accreditation Edition!
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- February 2016 - Special Zika Edition!
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015 - Special Flu Edition!
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- Web page content review
- Fact sheet management
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
To view current news or media archives, visit News & Media.
Please note: Some of the files available on this page are in Adobe PDF format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded directly from Adobe . If you are using an assistive technology unable to read Adobe PDF, please either view the corresponding text only version (if available) or visit Adobe's Accessibility Tools page.