Food Protection Program
The Food Protection Program within the Office of Food Protection works to ensure the safety of retail foods and food services in Delaware. Through a permitting and inspection process the program provides regulatory oversight of retail food operations. Information on retail food establishments and food safety is available to the public through the program.
Restaurant/Retail Food Establishment Information
- Inspection and Permitting Information
- Food Safety Training Schedule
- Nominate a Manager for the Governor's Award for Excellence in Food Safety
- How Do I File a Complaint About a Food Establishment?
- How Do I Report a Foodborne Illness?
- How Do I Obtain a Food Establishment Inspection Report?
- To obtain a copy of a Food Establishment Inspection Report by mail under the Freedom of Information Act, please complete the Request for Information Form.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration Center for Science and Applied Nutrition
- Fight Bac!
- FDA Consumer Magazine
For more information, please contact the Office of Food Protection.