Rural Health Services include:
- Collecting and disseminating rural health information across the state.
- Coordinating rural health interests and activities statewide.
- Providing technical assistance to attract more federal, state and foundation funding for rural health.
- Supporting provider recruitment and retention efforts targeted towards health professionals in rural areas.
- Continuing health professional educational opportunities.
Professionals looking for vacancies in Delaware’s rural Community Health Centers can contact:
- Delaware Rural Health Initiative
- National Rural Recruitment and Retention (3R) Network
- National Rural Health Association
- Rural Health Information Hub
- Federal Office of Rural Health
For more information, contact the Health Planning and Resources Management Rural Health Office.