Delaware Reproductive Health Services
Under Title X of the Public Health Services Act, the Division of Public Health offers a wide range of reproductive health services and supplies to both women and men.
- Fees for services and supplies are based on income.
- No one is denied services if unable to pay.
- Medicaid is accepted.
- Physical Exam including Pap Smear and Clinical Breast Exam
- Family Planning Counseling and Education
- Birth Control Supplies
- Pre-conceptional Counseling (Planning Your Pregnancy)
- Sterilization Counseling, Education and Referral
- Testing for Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- HIV Education, Counseling and Testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- Emergency Contraception
- Screening and Testing for Sickle Cell Trait and Disease