Your children may qualify if they...
- Do not have comprehensive health insurance,
- Are under the age of 19 and reside in the State of Delaware,
- Are U.S. citizens or legally-residing noncitizens,
- Are not dependents of a permanent State of Delaware employee, and
- Meet income eligibility requirements (please see the 200% Federal Poverty Level
chart); the number of people in your family (children and adults combined) and your total family income determine the eligibility and
premium cost for your family.
It's fast! It's easy! Call to see if you qualify.
Delaware Healthy Children Program - Related Links: