Office of Professional Development
The Office of Professional Development is responsible for administration of the statewide training program for staff employed by or contracted with DDDS. The staff in the Office of Professional Development provides the following services:
College of Direct Support
Completion of the Delaware College of Direct Support is required for Direct Support Professionals, Case Managers, Program Coordinators, House Managers, Behavioral Support Staff, Nursing Support Staff, Employement Specialists, and any other individual providing supports.
- CDS Log-in Password Information
- CDS DDDS Starter Guide
- CDS Course Descriptions
- CDS Dementia Module Lesson Description
- Permission to Share Transcript
CDS Learning Center:
PDU Training Registration
- Registration Information Email
- Professional Development Unit Training Calendar- Coming Soon
- Support, Training & Meeting Opportunities -Coming Soon
Contact your Regional Training Office for information about training.