Skip to Page Content  |  Text Only Governor | General Assembly | Courts | Elected Officials | State Agencies
  Photo: Featured Delaware Photo
  Phone Numbers   Mobile   Help   Size   Print   Email


Applications and Forms

Anyone who has a child support and/or medical support order, or wants to establish one, can apply for child support enforcement services by completing and returning an Application for Child Support Services. Please note: Check -or- Money Order are the ONLY acceptable methods of payment for applications.

Other forms include: Affidavit of Lost/Stolen Check, Change of Address or Name, Direct Deposit, First State Family Pre-Paid MasterCard (Stored Value Card), and Speakers Bureau Requests.

Brochures, Letters and Posters

DCSE also has a variety of publications available for printing, which describe the child support program including our various products and services.

We also have information on DCSE's Speakers Bureau who is happy to volunteer to speak to the public and represent DCSE at community events and health fairs.

Last Updated: Tuesday March 26 2013
site map   |   about this site   |    contact us   |    translate   |