DCSE WANTED POSTER PRESENTATION
The Division of Child Support Enforcement's Wanted Poster strengthens the use of the Family Court of the State of Delaware Capias as an enforcement tool to hold Non-Custodial Parents (NCPs) accountable by publicizing their failure to pay child support.
Criteria for DCSE's wanted poster includes the following:
- Non-Custodial Parent (NCP) MUST have an active Family Court Capias.
- Case must be in arrears of $5,000 or greater.
- Case must have been without ANY payments for a minimum of 6 months.
- NCP must either be residing, employed, or last known to be in Delaware.
- Custodial Parent (CP) and NCP must have no outside support agreements; the CP must not be receiving any direct payments from NCP.
- CP must be contacted, either in writing or by phone, to consent to the NCP being added to the Wanted Poster.
In lieu of the banner ad previously run on Delaware Online from 2006 to 2008, DCSE began featuring a new online Wanted Poster Presentation on DHSS' website in February 2009, under the News and (Multi)Media, and Slide Shows links.
The new online wanted poster presentation format enables DCSE to feature a running cumulative of NCPS, rather than featuring only 10-15 NCP's on a hard copy poster, previously distributed on a quarterly basis via mail and email to Delaware police, businesses and community organizations. The new online presentation also enables greater control in regard to providing the public with up to date information on an ongoing basis.
Click here to open the latest online presentation. To print the presentation, click SAVE. From your files, open the wanted poster presentation. You can print the entire slideshow or individual slides. If you print the entire show, we recommend the page layout as: Handouts, 4 to 6 slides per page, double-sided.
DCSE also provides running Wanted Poster statistics on the Reports & Statistics page.