DCSE WANTED POSTER PRESENTATION
The Division of Child Support Enforcement's Wanted Poster strengthens the use of the Family Court of the State of Delaware Capias as an enforcement tool to hold Non-Custodial Parents (NCPs) accountable by publicizing their failure to pay child support.
Criteria for DCSE's wanted poster includes the following:
- Non-Custodial Parent (NCP) MUST have an active Family Court Capias.
- Case must be in arrears of $5,000 or greater.
- Case must have been without ANY payments for a minimum of 6 months.
- NCP must either be residing, employed, or last known to be in Delaware.
- Custodial Parent (CP) & NCP must not have any outside support agreements, such as the CP receiving payments directly from the NCP.
- CP must be contacted, either in writing or by phone, to consent to the NCP being featured on the Wanted Poster.
In lieu of the banner ad previously run on Delaware Online from 2006 to 2008, DCSE is now featuring the Wanted Poster Presentation on DHSS' website, for FREE, under the News and (Multi)Media, and Slide Shows links.
The online wanted poster presentation features a running cumulative of all the NCPs featured, rather than listing only 10-15 NCP's on a printed poster. Wanted Poster Statistics are also available on the Reports & Statistics page.
If you have information on any of the NCP's featured, please contact Crime Stoppers - Tel# 1-800-847-3333 or DELJIS - Tel# 1-866-751-5327, or Child Support's Customer Service Unit @ 302-577-7171 in NCC, 302-739-8299 in KC, or 302-856-5386 in SC. Thank you!